Access to member self-service/web mail will be unavailable due to maintenance from 17:00 until 23:00 on May 24, 2013. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Welcome to Dow's Lake Court – home of the CMPA.
We offer rewarding careers...
and beautiful surroundings to enjoy.
The CMPA is just a short walk from Dow's Lake.
Whether it's landscaping in the summer...
or lights in the winter...
the CMPA is always a welcoming place to work!
Invest in your career. Join the Canadian Medical Protective Association.
Interested in working for a national association dedicated to Canadian physicians? Consider joining the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA).
A valued contributor to the healthcare system since 1901, the CMPA is firmly committed to protecting the professional integrity of physicians and promoting safer medical care.
The CMPA offers rewarding job opportunities within a well established, highly respected organization.
Rewarding careers, positive atmosphere
- challenging work in a professional environment
- member-focused with a great sense of camaraderie
- professional, highly skilled employees
Competitive salaries and benefits
- competitive salary and benefits package
- pension plan
- flexible work arrangements (e.g. flexible start and end times, compressed work week, 30 minute lunch, etc.)
- 35 hour work week
- two on-site fitness facilities
- weekly fitness classes (including yoga and Pilates)
- on-site café with healthy meal options
- employee assistance program
- healthy lifestyle committee organizes Weight Watchers, chair massage, personal training assessments, a yearly golf tournament, and more
- underground parking
- beautiful surroundings, steps from Dow's Lake
Collegial work environment
- promotes work/life balance
- highly engaged employees
- employee training opportunities
- themed lunches and events (staff functions, team building, lunch and learn sessions, etc.) held throughout the year
- office buildings are BOMA BESt certified — meets "Go Green" best practice
- green kitchen and café
- recycling rate of 94% diverted from landfill
- giving back to the local community — recipient of United Way corporate platinum, gold, and silver awards
The following positions are currently available:
Bilingual Medico-Legal Assistant
Supervisor, Membership Services