JW Marriott Parq Vancouver,
39 Smithe St,
Parking: Onsite Self and Valet Parking ($)
Nearby Bus Station: Pacific Central Station
Nearby Subway Station(s):
- Yaletown Roundhouse Station
- Stadium–Chinatown Station
We are committed to producing a safe event for our attendees, staff, and suppliers. To ensure everyone’s comfort and safety at the conference venue, we need your support and collaboration:
- If you are not feeling well, we will miss you – but please stay home to reduce the risk to others.
- While no proof of vaccination is required per the provincial guidelines, our preference is for all attendees to be up-to-date on their vaccinations.
- We strongly encourage that a mask covering the mouth, nose, and chin be worn at all times indoors except when eating. Please be respectful of each other's decisions and comfort levels regarding masks. Should you forget your mask, one will be provided at registration.
- The CMPA can provide hand sanitizer stations and additional masks as needed.
- Physical distancing of six feet is encouraged whenever possible.
- Yellow and green stickers for your badge will be available at registration to indicate your comfort level with social distancing, should you choose to wear one.
- Yellow = Okay with talking but not touching
- Green = Handshakes are welcome
Registration and badge pick up will open at 7:30 am PT on the Conference level at the JW Marriott Parq Vancouver in the Grand Parq Ballroom Foyer.
The in-person and virtual Annual Meeting and Information Session will be recorded. Your attendance will constitute consent to potentially appear in this recording.
The recording will be available on our website in early September.
A mobile device is required to vote during the Annual Meeting using our Mobile Conference App. Please ensure your device is fully charged before coming to the meeting.
The CMPA Mobile Conference App (available August 12) has the most up-to-date information for your conference needs.
Visit https://cmpa-acpm.com/info or use your mobile device to scan the QR code on the back of your name badge to access the Conference App.
For members looking to vote or ask questions, select Login at the top of the screen, and use the User ID and Password provided on the back of your name badge to log in.
Use the Conference App to:
- Access online voting during the Annual Meeting (active members only)
- Ask questions (active members only)
- View the agenda
- Find the infant care and nursing room
- Find supporting materials
- Read speaker bios
- Complete the post-event evaluation
- Access accreditation information and download certificate of attendance (active members only)
- See things to do while in Vancouver
- Voting will be done using the CMPA Mobile Conference App.
- As per the CMPA’s By-law, only members with active membership on August 15 are permitted to vote on motions.
- Remember: before you can vote, you must login using your user ID and password, which will be provided at Registration when you arrive.
When a vote is open, click Vote Here and a voting window will appear on screen:
- The motion will be visible (FR and EN).
- We will first seek a mover and a seconder – these buttons will come up on the screen.
- Once the motion has been moved and seconded, these buttons will no longer be visible.
- The Chair will ask for comments – you can use the Ask a question button on the Conference App or a microphone stand in the room.
- Once the discussion portion has concluded, the Chair will call for voting to begin; please vote to Approve, Do not approve, or Abstain.
- Once you have voted, click the Confirm button.
- We will advise you when the voting is near to closing.
For your privacy and convenience, the dedicated infant care and nursing room is located in the Granville Salon I.
Hours of operation: Monday, August 15, 2022; 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. PT