Bilingual Membership and Contact Centre Services Representatives
12-month Term positions with benefits and possibility of permanency available
Level 6 (min: $46,371; mid: $55,645; control point: $60,282)
The Membership Administrator and Member Services Representative positions are key points of contact for our members. If you are fluently bilingual in English and French, have provided excellent client service work for a minimum of 4 years, and can demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills, please consider submitting an application for one of these front-line roles.
The CMPA’s Membership and Contact Centre Services (MCCS) team is an award-winning department (Ottawa Regional Contact Centre of the Year and ICMI’s Global Award for Quality) with an overall job satisfaction rate of 85% as measured by the 2015 CMPA TalentMap employee survey. The current hours of operation of the Membership and Contact Centre Services department are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
MEMBERSHIP ADMINISTRATOR JOB SUMMARY:
The Membership Administrator provides customer service to the CMPA’s members and business partners in a knowledgeable and professional manner via phone, written correspondence and computer interactions. Reporting to the Supervisor, MCCS, the Membership Administrator provides high quality customer service in one or more of the following areas: membership standards and procedures, multifaceted membership requests, registration, provincial reimbursement and licensure programs, third party requests, and service improvement initiatives. The Membership Administrator also performs a variety of other departmental tasks as required.
MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE JOB SUMMARY:
The Member Services Representative provides customer service assistance via telephone or correspondence to members and other external parties to enable superior service on first contact and with as few handoffs as possible. Reporting to the Supervisor, MCCS, Member Services Representative provides assistance, information and advice, and processes changes based on the following types of requests: membership; medical-legal; requests for products, statistics, and studies; media inquiries; and, general requests. The Member Services Representative also performs a variety of departmental tasks, as required.
In addition to the general MSR responsibilities, some MSR positions provide first level IT support and/or provide administrative support and assistance to the reimbursement and licensure programs.
- Two-year diploma or certificate program at college or CEGEP
- Bilingualism (French and English) oral and written is mandatory
- 4 or more years of relevant front line customer service experience in person or in a contact centre environment
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and writing skills in both French and English
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone etiquette
- Strong keyboarding skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to interpret and apply policy and procedure and work through exceptions
- Intermediate level computer experience with MS Office Suite and Internet browser applications (experience using PeopleSoft, an asset)
- Selected candidates may be required to complete a skills assessment.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide proof of academic and professional qualifications.
- We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
- Accessibility in the Workplace: The CMPA is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, including those with disabilities, by striving to prevent and remove barriers to accessibility. The CMPA will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package as well as access to 2 on-site fitness centres. Please forward your résumé by 4:00pm on January 7, 2018 quoting posting #17-078 to firstname.lastname@example.org.