Summer Student (Contact Centre)
Hourly rate of pay:
Working in the Membership and Contact Centre Services department, the summer student will assist with processing incoming member applications and returned mail. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, Medical Legal phone work, data entry, assessing the completeness of applications, and contacting the physician via email, telephone or correspondence to request missing information. This position will involve repetitive tasks.
- Bilingualism (French and English) oral and written is required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be enrolled in full-time studies at a post-secondary institution during this calendar year
- Demonstrated superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience in a busy office environment with previous telephone customer service experience considered an asset
- Proficiency in various MS Office applications including Outlook and Word considered an asset
- Students are defined as individuals who are enrolled in full-time studies at a post-secondary institution during the year that they are employed.
- Selected candidates may be required to complete a skills assessment.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide proof of academic and professional qualifications.
- We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
- Accessibility in the Workplace: The CMPA is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, including those with disabilities, by striving to prevent and remove barriers to accessibility. The CMPA will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.
Please forward your résumé by 4:00pm on February 15, 2018 quoting posting #18-008 to email@example.com.