Summer Student (Physician Consulting Services)
Hourly rate of pay:
Working in the Physician Consulting Services Department, the summer student will support all Physician Consulting Services department staff, including the Director, Managers, Supervisors, Senior Physician Advisors, Physician Advisors, Medico-Legal Assistants (MLAs), Legal Case Administrators (LCAs), as well as staff from other departments, to enhance overall service delivery to the CMPA’s members. This support includes various forms of clerical and administrative activities such as the filing and organization of medical legal correspondence, and the timely distribution of medical health records. The summer student will also provide support in maintaining accurate information in various databases, and in facilitating the retrieval, archiving and destruction of files.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be enrolled in full-time studies at a post-secondary institution during this calendar year
- Must be proficient in various office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. This position requires a high degree of speed, accuracy and, most importantly, a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Time management and organizational skills are also required.
- Students are defined as individuals who are enrolled in full-time studies at a post-secondary institution during the year that they are employed.
- Selected candidates may be required to complete a skills assessment.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide proof of academic and professional qualifications.
- We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
- Accessibility in the Workplace: The CMPA is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its members, employees, and others, including those with disabilities, by striving to prevent and remove barriers to accessibility. The CMPA will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.
Please forward your résumé by 4:00pm on February 23, 2018 quoting posting #18-017 to email@example.com.