CMPA at FMWC AGM and Educational Conference
The CMPA is proud to support the Federation of Medical Women in Canada's Annual General Meeting and Educational Conference.
We offer physicians support, in more ways than one:
- Peer-to-peer support
- Research to help understand where medico-legal issues arise
- Learning opportunities – based on data to help increase patient safety, and reduce medico-legal risk
- Advocacy – for physicians, by physicians
Resources that can help you in your practice
A comprehensive selection of topics that help you navigate challenges in your practice. Includes point-of-care tools, like checklists, to help put guidance into practice.
Physician support and wellness
The CMPA understands the emotional toll of medico-legal events on physicians. Our Physician support and wellness page includes helpful tools to help you prioritize your wellness.
Key medico-legal issues
Get medico-legal advice and information about key issues affecting the Canadian healthcare landscape.
Help and Advice
Access step-by-step guidance and advice articles on how to deal with medico-legal issues.
Earn credits with this collection of free, self-guided eLearning activities designed to provide you with an engaging and interactive learning experience.
Don’t see what you need?
- Contact the CMPA and schedule time to speak to a physician advisor
- Call us at 1-800-267-6522 (in Ottawa area: 613-725-2000)