In accordance with its By-law, the CMPA holds an annual meeting. Attendance at the meeting is generally restricted to members and invited guests.
New full day format!
Announcing the all-new CMPA Annual Meeting and Conference, with expanded risk management and educational sessions, including a keynote presentation and question period on artificial intelligence in healthcare.
Test Results Follow-Up - Is no news good news? Build a more reliable follow-up system for test results
The Association is pleased to offer members an interactive, hands-on workshop designed to help physicians who are looking to build a reliable follow-up system for test results in their practice.
During the annual meeting, a review of the previous year's performance and the audited financial statements are presented; the results of the council election and the aggregate fee requirement for the forthcoming year are announced; any proposed changes to the CMPA's By-law are discussed and ratified; and questions or concerns from members regarding the Association's business are addressed.
Join us for an afternoon information session on Artificial intelligence in healthcare featuring Dr. David Naylor, Professor of Medicine and President Emeritus, University of Toronto.
2019 CMPA Annual Meeting and Conference
Planning to attend? A few things you may want to know
- Pre-registration is required.
- Simultaneous English/French translation will be available and all documentation will be provided in both official languages.
- Presentations and documentation provided at the meeting will be posted on this website.
- The meeting will be recorded by video, audio, and photography.
- Attendance at the meeting and conference will constitute consent to potentially appear in these media.
- The meeting will be available via live webcast for CMPA members and will also be posted on the CMPA website within 5 business days.
- It is prohibited, without authority of the CMPA, to record any portion of the annual meeting or conference portion of the event (including presentations, supporting audiovisual material, posters, and displays), whether by video, audio, photography, or any other mechanism.
- The CMPA is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of all its members, including those with disabilities. Please contact us prior to the meeting if you have any accessibility needs.
How to initiate a motion for consideration at a CMPA Annual Meeting
Members who wish to initiate a motion at an upcoming annual meeting are governed by rules and procedures, ensuring a consistent and fair process.
If you would like to bring forward a motion for consideration, complete and sign the Notice of Motion form and Member Support for Notice of Motion form and submit to the CMPA via fax, mail, or personal delivery, or send a scanned PDF file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 60 days prior to the annual meeting. Members are encouraged to contact us for further information or to discuss a draft motion prior to submitting it.
2018 CMPA Annual Meeting
Have questions or need more information? Contact us.