Events are held across Canada
Vote - 2018 Council Elections: March 21 to April 25, 2018
Voting open for members* in British Columbia and Yukon; Manitoba; Ontario; and Québec.Vote Now!
You can obtain proof of CMPA membership, update your profile, and much more by signing in to your CMPA account. All you need is your member number and password. Don't have a password or forgot your password? Find out how you can obtain or reset a password now.
Your online communications
To ensure the security and confidentiality of your electronic correspondence, the CMPA encourages members to use web mail. Any electronic correspondence with the CMPA concerning active cases, medical-legal assistance, questions or requests should be sent via web mail.
- Learn 'What is web mail?'
- Access your web mail
- Request medical-legal assistance via web mail
- Membership or general inquiry using web mail
Your membership profile
- Change your contact information
- Change province/type of work
- Change payment options
- Change/Manage your password
Your membership documents
- Annual invoice (for your membership renewal)
- Proof of membership (provides proof of liability protection to your employer)
- Statement of account (proof of membership fee payment)
- Acknowledgment/reimbursement (for membership fee reimbursement purposes)
- Annual receipt (membership fee receipt for tax purposes)
- Membership application/reactivation [Submit online] [PDF]
- Pre-authorized debit (PAD) agreement [Submit online] [PDF]
- Retroactive protection application [PDF]
- Transitioning to practice: payment options [PDF]
- Postgraduate questionnaire (for residents and clinical fellows) [Submit online] [PDF]
- Questionnaire for administrative medicine [PDF]
- Questionnaire for clinical associates, hospitalists, house officers or house medical officers [PDF]
- Questionnaire for humanitarian work abroad and teaching and research abroad [PDF]