You can obtain proof of CMPA membership, update your profile, and much more by signing in to your CMPA account. All you need is your member number and password. Don't have a password or forgot your password? Find out how you can obtain or reset a password now.
Your online communications
To ensure the security and confidentiality of your electronic correspondence, the CMPA encourages members to use web mail. Any electronic correspondence with the CMPA concerning active cases, medical-legal assistance, questions or requests should be sent via web mail.
Your membership profile
Your membership documents
- Membership application/reactivation [Submit online] [PDF]
- Pre-authorized debit (PAD) agreement [Submit online] [PDF]
- Retroactive protection application [PDF]
- Transitioning to practice: payment options [PDF]
- Postgraduate questionnaire (for residents and clinical fellows) [Submit online] [PDF]
- Questionnaire for administrative medicine [PDF]
- Questionnaire for clinical associates, hospitalists, house officers or house medical officers [PDF]
- Questionnaire for humanitarian work abroad and teaching and research abroad [PDF]