How to use web mail
CMPA web mail – keeping member electronic correspondence secure
To protect the security of our members, the CMPA encourages all members to correspond with us electronically using our secure and confidential web mail system. With web mail, members can securely request medical-legal assistance, submit questions, receive information and correspond about ongoing cases wherever there is internet access.
This document provides information on how to use web mail, including details on the following topics
If you are experiencing difficulties or have any questions, please visit “Technical FAQs” or contact the CMPA at 613-725-2000 or 1-800-267-6522.
How to access web mail
- Click Member sign in on the CMPA website.
- The Member sign in page will be displayed. Enter your user ID (member number) and your password and click Sign in.
- If you signed in with a temporary password, you will need to change your password.
- If you have not previously set up a challenge-response question, you will need to do so.
- You can access web mail from your membership profile by clicking on the mail icon located in the top right corner. Once you click on the icon, the Online transactions/web mail page will open.
How to request medical-legal assistance or contact us using web mail
On the Online transactions/web mail page (see instructions above on how to access), locate the New self-service transaction… menu. Proceed as follows:
- Select an option from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create.
- Fill out the required fields and press Submit.
- You should see a confirmation message with a reference number if your request was submitted successfully.